If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
A) Use the “two second” following distance rule
B) Drive one car-length behind the car ahead
C) Increase the distance between your vehicle and the car ahead
Increase the distance between your vehicle and the car ahead
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- Backing your vehicle is:
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- You must use your seat belt:
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- A green painted curb means:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should: