If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
A) Use the “two second” following distance rule
B) Drive one car-length behind the car ahead
C) Increase the distance between your vehicle and the car ahead
Increase the distance between your vehicle and the car ahead
Related Permit Test Questions:
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- A curb painted red means:
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- A white painted curb means:
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping: