If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
A) Use the “two second” following distance rule
B) Drive one car-length behind the car ahead
C) Increase the distance between your vehicle and the car ahead
Increase the distance between your vehicle and the car ahead
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- Before turning, you should:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- It is best to keep a space cushion: