If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
A) Use the “two second” following distance rule
B) Drive one car-length behind the car ahead
C) Increase the distance between your vehicle and the car ahead
Increase the distance between your vehicle and the car ahead
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- At night, it is hardest to see:
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- You should never park:
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- A green painted curb means:
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should: