If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
A) Use the “two second” following distance rule
B) Drive one car-length behind the car ahead
C) Increase the distance between your vehicle and the car ahead
Increase the distance between your vehicle and the car ahead
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- If you stop at a railroad crossing with more than one track:
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?