If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
A) Should always stop before driving through the intersection
B) Must yield the right-of-way to all other vehicles
C) Should slow down and be ready to stop, if necessary
Should slow down and be ready to stop, if necessary
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- When driving in fog, you should use your:
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- When parking a car, you should:
- Backing your vehicle is:
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- Orange colored road signs:
- The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you:
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- You may legally block an intersection:
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns: