If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
A) Should always stop before driving through the intersection
B) Must yield the right-of-way to all other vehicles
C) Should slow down and be ready to stop, if necessary
Should slow down and be ready to stop, if necessary
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- At night, it is hardest to see:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- Solid yellow lines separate:
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- After a train has passed, you should:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you:
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should: