If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
A) Your license will be suspended for at least one year
B) You will not be forced to have blood drawn
C) You have the right to speak to a lawyer before taking the test
Your license will be suspended for at least one year
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Roads become very slippery:
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- You should never park:
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- You must use your seat belt:
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- Before turning, you should:
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- Following distance should increase when you:
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when: