If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
A) Your license will be suspended for at least one year
B) You will not be forced to have blood drawn
C) You have the right to speak to a lawyer before taking the test
Your license will be suspended for at least one year
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- After a train has passed, you should:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
- You may honk your horn when you:
- When parking a car, you should:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?