If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
A) Your license will be suspended for at least one year
B) You will not be forced to have blood drawn
C) You have the right to speak to a lawyer before taking the test
Your license will be suspended for at least one year
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
- You may legally block an intersection:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- A curb painted blue means: