If you are being tailgated, you should:
A) Step on your brakes
B) Change lane or slow down to allow the tailgating vehicle to safely pass you
C) Signal the tailgater when it is safe to pass you
Change lane or slow down to allow the tailgating vehicle to safely pass you
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- Roads freeze more quickly when they are:
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- You may honk your horn when you:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should: