If you are being tailgated, you should:
A) Step on your brakes
B) Change lane or slow down to allow the tailgating vehicle to safely pass you
C) Signal the tailgater when it is safe to pass you
Change lane or slow down to allow the tailgating vehicle to safely pass you
Related Permit Test Questions:
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- A green painted curb means:
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.