If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
A) Allow the motorcycle to use a complete lane
B) Allow the motorcycle to use only half a lane
C) Pass in the same lane where the motorcycle is driving
Allow the motorcycle to use a complete lane
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- A white painted curb means:
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV: