If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
A) Allow the motorcycle to use a complete lane
B) Allow the motorcycle to use only half a lane
C) Pass in the same lane where the motorcycle is driving
Allow the motorcycle to use a complete lane
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- You should check traffic behind you:
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- A curb painted red means:
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- A white painted curb means:
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- Drive below the posted speed limit when: