If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
A) Allow the motorcycle to use a complete lane
B) Allow the motorcycle to use only half a lane
C) Pass in the same lane where the motorcycle is driving
Allow the motorcycle to use a complete lane
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- The “four-second rule” refers to how one should:
- What is a safety zone?
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- Solid yellow lines separate:
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- Before turning, you should:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- You should check traffic behind you: