If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
A) Try to squeeze between the truck and curb to make a right turn
B) Apply your brakes until the truck has completed the turn
C) Violate the “4 – second” following distance rule
Try to squeeze between the truck and curb to make a right turn
Related Permit Test Questions:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- A green painted curb means:
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- Roads freeze more quickly when they are:
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- You should check traffic behind you:
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- At night, it is hardest to see:
- Before turning, you should:
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that: