If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
A) Try to squeeze between the truck and curb to make a right turn
B) Apply your brakes until the truck has completed the turn
C) Violate the “4 – second” following distance rule
Try to squeeze between the truck and curb to make a right turn
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- What is a safety zone?
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?