If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
A) Try to squeeze between the truck and curb to make a right turn
B) Apply your brakes until the truck has completed the turn
C) Violate the “4 – second” following distance rule
Try to squeeze between the truck and curb to make a right turn
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- It is your responsibility to know:
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- You should never park:
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- When driving on slick roads, you should:
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is: