If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
A) Try to squeeze between the truck and curb to make a right turn
B) Apply your brakes until the truck has completed the turn
C) Violate the “4 – second” following distance rule
Try to squeeze between the truck and curb to make a right turn
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- The driver is:
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- Orange colored road signs:
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- At night, it is hardest to see:
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______