If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
A) Try to squeeze between the truck and curb to make a right turn
B) Apply your brakes until the truck has completed the turn
C) Violate the “4 – second” following distance rule
Try to squeeze between the truck and curb to make a right turn
Related Permit Test Questions:
- The driver is:
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- A green painted curb means:
- You must use your seat belt:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- Roads become very slippery:
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- A white painted curb means:
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must: