If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
A) Only if you or the other driver is injured.
B) If there is property damage in excess of $500 or if there are any injuries.
C) Only if you are at fault.
If there is property damage in excess of $500 or if there are any injuries.
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- Roads freeze more quickly when they are:
- On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- You must use your seat belt:
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- Solid yellow lines separate:
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?