If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
A) Only if you or the other driver is injured.
B) If there is property damage in excess of $500 or if there are any injuries.
C) Only if you are at fault.
If there is property damage in excess of $500 or if there are any injuries.
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- The “four-second rule” refers to how one should:
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- A white painted curb means:
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the: