If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
A) Only if you or the other driver is injured.
B) If there is property damage in excess of $500 or if there are any injuries.
C) Only if you are at fault.
If there is property damage in excess of $500 or if there are any injuries.
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- When driving in fog, you should use your:
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- You must use your seat belt:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- Solid yellow lines separate:
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- What is a safety zone?
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals: