If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
A) Only if you or the other driver is injured.
B) If there is property damage in excess of $500 or if there are any injuries.
C) Only if you are at fault.
If there is property damage in excess of $500 or if there are any injuries.
Related Permit Test Questions:
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- You may legally block an intersection:
- A curb painted red means:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must: