If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
A) Only if you or the other driver is injured.
B) If there is property damage in excess of $500 or if there are any injuries.
C) Only if you are at fault.
If there is property damage in excess of $500 or if there are any injuries.
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- It is your responsibility to know:
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- Orange colored road signs:
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably: