If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
A) Any of the traffic lanes in your direction
B) Either of the two right lanes
C) The far right lane only
Either of the two right lanes
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- You should check traffic behind you:
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally: