If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
A) Any of the traffic lanes in your direction
B) Either of the two right lanes
C) The far right lane only
Either of the two right lanes
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- You must use your seat belt:
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?