If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
A) Any of the traffic lanes in your direction
B) Either of the two right lanes
C) The far right lane only
Either of the two right lanes
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- You should check traffic behind you:
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should: