If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
A) Any of the traffic lanes in your direction
B) Either of the two right lanes
C) The far right lane only
Either of the two right lanes
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- The “four-second rule” refers to how one should:
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?