If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
A) Any of the traffic lanes in your direction
B) Either of the two right lanes
C) The far right lane only
Either of the two right lanes
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- Orange colored road signs:
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving: