If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
A) Any of the traffic lanes in your direction
B) Either of the two right lanes
C) The far right lane only
Either of the two right lanes
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- It is your responsibility to know:
- Solid yellow lines separate:
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic: