If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
A) Slow down and continue driving
B) Turn on your high beams and continue driving
C) Pull off the road completely until visibility improves
Pull off the road completely until visibility improves
Related Permit Test Questions:
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
- Roads freeze more quickly when they are:
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- A curb painted red means:
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
- Backing your vehicle is:
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?