If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
A) Get some coffee
B) Stop driving
C) Turn on the radio
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- A green painted curb means:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles: