If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
A) Get some coffee
B) Stop driving
C) Turn on the radio
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
- A curb painted red means:
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?