If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
A) Get some coffee
B) Stop driving
C) Turn on the radio
Related Permit Test Questions:
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- You should check traffic behind you:
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- The “four-second rule” refers to how one should:
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- You should honk your horn when you:
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved: