If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
A) Get some coffee
B) Stop driving
C) Turn on the radio
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When driving in fog, you should use your:
- What is a safety zone?
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- After a train has passed, you should:
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- You should check traffic behind you:
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should: