If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
A) Get some coffee
B) Stop driving
C) Turn on the radio
Related Permit Test Questions:
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- You must use your seat belt:
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?
- Blocking an intersection during “rush hour” traffic is not permitted:
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead: