If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
A) Stop your vehicle before entering the intersection anyway
B) Enter the intersection carefully and continue across
C) Stop your vehicle in the intersection and back up carefully
Enter the intersection carefully and continue across
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- Roads become very slippery:
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.