If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
A) Stop your vehicle before entering the intersection anyway
B) Enter the intersection carefully and continue across
C) Stop your vehicle in the intersection and back up carefully
Enter the intersection carefully and continue across
Related Permit Test Questions:
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- When parking a car, you should:
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- Before turning, you should:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- Blocking an intersection during “rush hour” traffic is not permitted: