If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
A) Stop your vehicle before entering the intersection anyway
B) Enter the intersection carefully and continue across
C) Stop your vehicle in the intersection and back up carefully
Enter the intersection carefully and continue across
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- Roads become very slippery:
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- What is a safety zone?
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead: