If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
A) Stop your vehicle before entering the intersection anyway
B) Enter the intersection carefully and continue across
C) Stop your vehicle in the intersection and back up carefully
Enter the intersection carefully and continue across
Related Permit Test Questions:
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- You should check traffic behind you:
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- The driver is:
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?