If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
A) Drive to a safe place, stop and rest
B) Play the radio loudly, and roll down the windows
C) Drink coffee to make you more alert
Drive to a safe place, stop and rest
Related Permit Test Questions:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- The driver is:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- A white painted curb means:
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- It is your responsibility to know:
- After a train has passed, you should: