If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
A) Drive to a safe place, stop and rest
B) Play the radio loudly, and roll down the windows
C) Drink coffee to make you more alert
Drive to a safe place, stop and rest
Related Permit Test Questions:
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
- When driving on slick roads, you should:
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to: