If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
A) Drive to a safe place, stop and rest
B) Play the radio loudly, and roll down the windows
C) Drink coffee to make you more alert
Drive to a safe place, stop and rest
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- When driving in fog, you should use your:
- You should never park:
- What is a safety zone?
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- If you stop at a railroad crossing with more than one track:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.