If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
A) Drive to a safe place, stop and rest
B) Play the radio loudly, and roll down the windows
C) Drink coffee to make you more alert
Drive to a safe place, stop and rest
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- At night, it is hardest to see:
- Blocking an intersection during “rush hour” traffic is not permitted:
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you:
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- Roads become very slippery:
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- If you stop at a railroad crossing with more than one track:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- You should honk your horn when you:
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you: