If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
A) Drive to a safe place, stop and rest
B) Play the radio loudly, and roll down the windows
C) Drink coffee to make you more alert
Drive to a safe place, stop and rest
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- Orange colored road signs:
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- Before turning, you should:
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- You should honk your horn when you:
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?