If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
A) Drive to a safe place, stop and rest
B) Play the radio loudly, and roll down the windows
C) Drink coffee to make you more alert
Drive to a safe place, stop and rest
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.