If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
A) Drive to a safe place, stop and rest
B) Play the radio loudly, and roll down the windows
C) Drink coffee to make you more alert
Drive to a safe place, stop and rest
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- Solid yellow lines separate:
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- When driving on slippery roads, you should: