If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
A) A special time limit to renew your license
B) Special restrictions you must follow when driving
C) Age limits imposed on your driver license
Special restrictions you must follow when driving
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- The driver is:
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to: