If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
A) A special time limit to renew your license
B) Special restrictions you must follow when driving
C) Age limits imposed on your driver license
Special restrictions you must follow when driving
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- What is a safety zone?
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if: