If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
A) A special time limit to renew your license
B) Special restrictions you must follow when driving
C) Age limits imposed on your driver license
Special restrictions you must follow when driving
Related Permit Test Questions:
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- When parking a car, you should:
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- What is a safety zone?
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must: