If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
A) A special time limit to renew your license
B) Special restrictions you must follow when driving
C) Age limits imposed on your driver license
Special restrictions you must follow when driving
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Backing your vehicle is:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- You must use your seat belt:
- When driving in fog, you should use your:
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for: