If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
A) A special time limit to renew your license
B) Special restrictions you must follow when driving
C) Age limits imposed on your driver license
Special restrictions you must follow when driving
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- A curb painted blue means:
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- Before turning, you should:
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- You may honk your horn when you:
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?