If you have a tire blowout, you should:
A) Let the car slow to a stop
B) Continue driving until you reach a garage
C) Brake hard to stop the car immediately
Let the car slow to a stop
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- You may honk your horn when you:
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- If you stop at a railroad crossing with more than one track:
- A curb painted blue means:
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- You should never park:
- Blocking an intersection during “rush hour” traffic is not permitted:
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down: