If you have a tire blowout, you should:
A) Let the car slow to a stop
B) Continue driving until you reach a garage
C) Brake hard to stop the car immediately
Let the car slow to a stop
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- You should never park:
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- A curb painted red means:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- When driving in fog, you should use your:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- If you have a tire blowout, you should: