If you have a tire blowout, you should:
A) Let the car slow to a stop
B) Continue driving until you reach a garage
C) Brake hard to stop the car immediately
Let the car slow to a stop
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- A white painted curb means:
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?