If you have a tire blowout, you should:
A) Let the car slow to a stop
B) Continue driving until you reach a garage
C) Brake hard to stop the car immediately
Let the car slow to a stop
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- The “four-second rule” refers to how one should:
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- You should check traffic behind you:
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- If you have a tire blowout, you should: