If you have a tire blowout, you should:
A) Let the car slow to a stop
B) Continue driving until you reach a garage
C) Brake hard to stop the car immediately
Let the car slow to a stop
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- The “four-second rule” refers to how one should:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?