If you have a tire blowout, you should:
A) Let the car slow to a stop
B) Continue driving until you reach a garage
C) Brake hard to stop the car immediately
Let the car slow to a stop
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- You should never park:
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is: