If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
A) You must legally drive below the speed limit on sharp curves
B) The strong inward pull on your vehicle can be dangerous
C) There may be a stalled car or accident ahead that you can’t see
There may be a stalled car or accident ahead that you can’t see
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- Roads freeze more quickly when they are:
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- Before turning, you should:
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- A white painted curb means:
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- Backing your vehicle is:
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because: