If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
A) You must legally drive below the speed limit on sharp curves
B) The strong inward pull on your vehicle can be dangerous
C) There may be a stalled car or accident ahead that you can’t see
There may be a stalled car or accident ahead that you can’t see
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- A white painted curb means:
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- The driver is:
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- Before turning, you should:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you: