If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
A) You must legally drive below the speed limit on sharp curves
B) The strong inward pull on your vehicle can be dangerous
C) There may be a stalled car or accident ahead that you can’t see
There may be a stalled car or accident ahead that you can’t see
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- Solid yellow lines separate:
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- You should never park:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?