If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
A) Quickly tap your brake pedal a few times
B) Use your emergency brake
C) Look over your shoulder for traffic in your blind spot
Quickly tap your brake pedal a few times
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- A curb painted red means:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- At night, it is hardest to see:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the: