If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
A) Quickly tap your brake pedal a few times
B) Use your emergency brake
C) Look over your shoulder for traffic in your blind spot
Quickly tap your brake pedal a few times
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- You should honk your horn when you:
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- When driving on slick roads, you should:
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- Orange colored road signs:
- Following distance should increase when you:
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?