If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
A) Quickly tap your brake pedal a few times
B) Use your emergency brake
C) Look over your shoulder for traffic in your blind spot
Quickly tap your brake pedal a few times
Related Permit Test Questions:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- Solid yellow lines separate:
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):