If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
A) Quickly tap your brake pedal a few times
B) Use your emergency brake
C) Look over your shoulder for traffic in your blind spot
Quickly tap your brake pedal a few times
Related Permit Test Questions:
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you: