If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
A) Quickly tap your brake pedal a few times
B) Use your emergency brake
C) Look over your shoulder for traffic in your blind spot
Quickly tap your brake pedal a few times
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- The “four-second rule” refers to how one should:
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- Roads freeze more quickly when they are:
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- Backing your vehicle is:
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- You should never park:
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you:
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you: