If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
A) Quickly tap your brake pedal a few times
B) Use your emergency brake
C) Look over your shoulder for traffic in your blind spot
Quickly tap your brake pedal a few times
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- You should check traffic behind you:
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must: