If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
A) Quickly tap your brake pedal a few times
B) Use your emergency brake
C) Look over your shoulder for traffic in your blind spot
Quickly tap your brake pedal a few times
Related Permit Test Questions:
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- Orange colored road signs:
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- Before turning, you should:
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you:
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because: