If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
A) Quickly tap your brake pedal a few times
B) Use your emergency brake
C) Look over your shoulder for traffic in your blind spot
Quickly tap your brake pedal a few times
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- If you stop at a railroad crossing with more than one track:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- Backing your vehicle is:
- The driver is:
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated: