If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
A) Keep your back wheels away from the curb
B) Turn your front wheels to the right
C) Turn your front wheels to the left
Turn your front wheels to the left
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- Orange colored road signs:
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- Roads freeze more quickly when they are:
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.