If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
A) Keep your back wheels away from the curb
B) Turn your front wheels to the right
C) Turn your front wheels to the left
Turn your front wheels to the left
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- A white painted curb means:
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- It is your responsibility to know:
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- Before turning, you should:
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must: