If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
A) Keep your back wheels away from the curb
B) Turn your front wheels to the right
C) Turn your front wheels to the left
Turn your front wheels to the left
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should: