If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
A) Keep your back wheels away from the curb
B) Turn your front wheels to the right
C) Turn your front wheels to the left
Turn your front wheels to the left
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
- You should honk your horn when you:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- You may honk your horn when you:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- A curb painted blue means:
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should: