If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
A) Keep your back wheels away from the curb
B) Turn your front wheels to the right
C) Turn your front wheels to the left
Turn your front wheels to the left
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You must use your seat belt:
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- When parking a car, you should:
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?