If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
A) Keep your back wheels away from the curb
B) Turn your front wheels to the right
C) Turn your front wheels to the left
Turn your front wheels to the left
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
- You should honk your horn when you:
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- Solid yellow lines separate:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- Orange colored road signs:
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- A white painted curb means:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?
- A green painted curb means:
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should: