If you stop at a railroad crossing with more than one track:
A) Wait until you have a clear view of both tracks
B) Stop on the railroad track and watch for another train
C) Go through as soon as the train passes
Wait until you have a clear view of both tracks
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You may legally block an intersection:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- When driving on slick roads, you should:
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from: