If you stop at a railroad crossing with more than one track:
A) Wait until you have a clear view of both tracks
B) Stop on the railroad track and watch for another train
C) Go through as soon as the train passes
Wait until you have a clear view of both tracks
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- At night, it is hardest to see:
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- After a train has passed, you should:
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.