If you stop at a railroad crossing with more than one track:
A) Wait until you have a clear view of both tracks
B) Stop on the railroad track and watch for another train
C) Go through as soon as the train passes
Wait until you have a clear view of both tracks
Related Permit Test Questions:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- A curb painted blue means:
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to: