If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
A) Go To The Next Exit, And Get Off Of The Freeway There
B) Make A U-Turn Through The Median
C) Pull Onto The Shoulder And Back Your Car To The Exit
Go To The Next Exit, And Get Off Of The Freeway There
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- Solid yellow lines separate:
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must: