If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
A) Go To The Next Exit, And Get Off Of The Freeway There
B) Make A U-Turn Through The Median
C) Pull Onto The Shoulder And Back Your Car To The Exit
Go To The Next Exit, And Get Off Of The Freeway There
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- Solid yellow lines separate:
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- The driver is:
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates: