If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
A) Go To The Next Exit, And Get Off Of The Freeway There
B) Make A U-Turn Through The Median
C) Pull Onto The Shoulder And Back Your Car To The Exit
Go To The Next Exit, And Get Off Of The Freeway There
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- You should honk your horn when you:
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- You should never park:
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- When driving on slick roads, you should:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to: