If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
A) Go To The Next Exit, And Get Off Of The Freeway There
B) Make A U-Turn Through The Median
C) Pull Onto The Shoulder And Back Your Car To The Exit
Go To The Next Exit, And Get Off Of The Freeway There
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- You should check traffic behind you:
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- You may honk your horn when you:
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- Solid yellow lines separate:
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?