If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
A) Go To The Next Exit, And Get Off Of The Freeway There
B) Make A U-Turn Through The Median
C) Pull Onto The Shoulder And Back Your Car To The Exit
Go To The Next Exit, And Get Off Of The Freeway There
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- Solid yellow lines separate:
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly: