If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
A) Go To The Next Exit, And Get Off Of The Freeway There
B) Make A U-Turn Through The Median
C) Pull Onto The Shoulder And Back Your Car To The Exit
Go To The Next Exit, And Get Off Of The Freeway There
Related Permit Test Questions:
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- It is your responsibility to know:
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- You should never park:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- A curb painted blue means:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?