If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
A) Are 2 – 7 times more likely to have a crash than a person who has not consumed any
B) Can be very sure that you will drive safely
C) Should drink plenty of coffee before getting behind the wheel of your car
Are 2 – 7 times more likely to have a crash than a person who has not consumed any
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- Roads freeze more quickly when they are:
- A green painted curb means:
- Roadways are the most slippery: