If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
A) Are 2 – 7 times more likely to have a crash than a person who has not consumed any
B) Can be very sure that you will drive safely
C) Should drink plenty of coffee before getting behind the wheel of your car
Are 2 – 7 times more likely to have a crash than a person who has not consumed any
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- When driving on slick roads, you should:
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- What is a safety zone?
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic: