If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
A) Are 2 – 7 times more likely to have a crash than a person who has not consumed any
B) Can be very sure that you will drive safely
C) Should drink plenty of coffee before getting behind the wheel of your car
Are 2 – 7 times more likely to have a crash than a person who has not consumed any
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- A curb painted blue means:
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
- Backing your vehicle is:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- You may honk your horn when you:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- You should check traffic behind you:
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably: