If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
A) Are 2 – 7 times more likely to have a crash than a person who has not consumed any
B) Can be very sure that you will drive safely
C) Should drink plenty of coffee before getting behind the wheel of your car
Are 2 – 7 times more likely to have a crash than a person who has not consumed any
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- When driving on slick roads, you should:
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- You may turn right on a solid red light: