If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
A) Are 2 – 7 times more likely to have a crash than a person who has not consumed any
B) Can be very sure that you will drive safely
C) Should drink plenty of coffee before getting behind the wheel of your car
Are 2 – 7 times more likely to have a crash than a person who has not consumed any
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- You should check traffic behind you:
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you: