If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
A) Are 2 – 7 times more likely to have a crash than a person who has not consumed any
B) Can be very sure that you will drive safely
C) Should drink plenty of coffee before getting behind the wheel of your car
Are 2 – 7 times more likely to have a crash than a person who has not consumed any
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- Following distance should increase when you:
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.