If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
A) Sit in your car and wait for help
B) Use your four-way flashers to warn other drivers
C) Flash your headlights at oncoming traffic
Use your four-way flashers to warn other drivers
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- The “four-second rule” refers to how one should:
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you: