If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
A) Sit in your car and wait for help
B) Use your four-way flashers to warn other drivers
C) Flash your headlights at oncoming traffic
Use your four-way flashers to warn other drivers
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- A curb painted red means:
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- Orange colored road signs:
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?