If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
A) Sit in your car and wait for help
B) Use your four-way flashers to warn other drivers
C) Flash your headlights at oncoming traffic
Use your four-way flashers to warn other drivers
Related Permit Test Questions:
- What is a safety zone?
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- When parking a car, you should:
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look: