If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
A) Sit in your car and wait for help
B) Use your four-way flashers to warn other drivers
C) Flash your headlights at oncoming traffic
Use your four-way flashers to warn other drivers
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- At night, it is hardest to see:
- A green painted curb means:
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- Roads freeze more quickly when they are:
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.