If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
A) Sit in your car and wait for help
B) Use your four-way flashers to warn other drivers
C) Flash your headlights at oncoming traffic
Use your four-way flashers to warn other drivers
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- What is a safety zone?
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- You must use your seat belt:
- You may legally block an intersection:
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- Before turning, you should:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?