If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
A) Sit in your car and wait for help
B) Use your four-way flashers to warn other drivers
C) Flash your headlights at oncoming traffic
Use your four-way flashers to warn other drivers
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.