If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
A) Sit in your car and wait for help
B) Use your four-way flashers to warn other drivers
C) Flash your headlights at oncoming traffic
Use your four-way flashers to warn other drivers
Related Permit Test Questions:
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?