If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
A) Your horn
B) Hand signals
C) Your emergency flashers
Related Permit Test Questions:
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- Backing your vehicle is:
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days: