If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
A) Your horn
B) Hand signals
C) Your emergency flashers
Related Permit Test Questions:
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- When driving on slick roads, you should:
- Before turning, you should:
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to: