If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
A) Your horn
B) Hand signals
C) Your emergency flashers
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Roads become very slippery:
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- You may legally block an intersection:
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- A white painted curb means:
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- When driving on slick roads, you should:
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV: