If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
A) Your horn
B) Hand signals
C) Your emergency flashers
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
- You must use your seat belt:
- Roads become very slippery:
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- You should honk your horn when you:
- The “four-second rule” refers to how one should:
- You should never park:
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- After a train has passed, you should:
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to: