If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
A) Your horn
B) Hand signals
C) Your emergency flashers
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- A curb painted blue means:
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you:
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine: