If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
A) Your horn
B) Hand signals
C) Your emergency flashers
Related Permit Test Questions:
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- It is your responsibility to know:
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- When driving in fog, you should use your:
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- When parking a car, you should:
- Following distance should increase when you:
- Orange colored road signs:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- After a train has passed, you should:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- When driving near road construction zones, you should: