If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
A) Your horn
B) Hand signals
C) Your emergency flashers
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- What is a safety zone?
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- If you stop at a railroad crossing with more than one track:
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?