If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
A) Drive at a constant speed to gain better traction
B) Apply the brakes firmly to prevent your vehicle from sliding
C) Slow down eventually without applying brakes
Slow down eventually without applying brakes
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- The “four-second rule” refers to how one should:
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- You should honk your horn when you:
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?