If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
A) Turn on your air conditioner and drink coffee
B) Open your windows and turn up your radio
C) Pull off the highway and rest
Pull off the highway and rest
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you:
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- Roads become very slippery:
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- What is a safety zone?