If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
A) Turn on your air conditioner and drink coffee
B) Open your windows and turn up your radio
C) Pull off the highway and rest
Pull off the highway and rest
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- You may legally block an intersection:
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?