If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
A) Turn on your air conditioner and drink coffee
B) Open your windows and turn up your radio
C) Pull off the highway and rest
Pull off the highway and rest
Related Permit Test Questions:
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- It is illegal to block an intersection: