If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
A) Turn on your air conditioner and drink coffee
B) Open your windows and turn up your radio
C) Pull off the highway and rest
Pull off the highway and rest
Related Permit Test Questions:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- You should never park:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- You should honk your horn when you:
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- The “four-second rule” refers to how one should:
- The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you:
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- After a train has passed, you should:
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle: