If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
A) Turn on your air conditioner and drink coffee
B) Open your windows and turn up your radio
C) Pull off the highway and rest
Pull off the highway and rest
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- You may honk your horn when you:
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- Solid yellow lines separate:
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- At night, it is hardest to see:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.