If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
A) Turn on your air conditioner and drink coffee
B) Open your windows and turn up your radio
C) Pull off the highway and rest
Pull off the highway and rest
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- A green painted curb means:
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should: