If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
A) Turn on your air conditioner and drink coffee
B) Open your windows and turn up your radio
C) Pull off the highway and rest
Pull off the highway and rest
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- What is a safety zone?
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- It is your responsibility to know:
- Orange colored road signs: