Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
A) Yes, if the container is in the driving space of a motor home
B) No, there are no exceptions
C) Yes, if the container is in the trunk
No, there are no exceptions
Related Permit Test Questions:
- It is your responsibility to know:
- The driver is:
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- When parking a car, you should:
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- A white painted curb means:
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard: