Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
A) Yes, if the container is in the driving space of a motor home
B) No, there are no exceptions
C) Yes, if the container is in the trunk
No, there are no exceptions
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- Before turning, you should:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- If you stop at a railroad crossing with more than one track:
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- You should never park:
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must: