Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
A) Yes, if the container is in the driving space of a motor home
B) No, there are no exceptions
C) Yes, if the container is in the trunk
No, there are no exceptions
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- Roads freeze more quickly when they are:
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- Before turning, you should:
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- Following distance should increase when you:
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine: