Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
A) Yes, if the container is in the driving space of a motor home
B) No, there are no exceptions
C) Yes, if the container is in the trunk
No, there are no exceptions
Related Permit Test Questions:
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- Orange colored road signs:
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
- Roads become very slippery:
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- You should never park:
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- You should honk your horn when you:
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should: