Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
A) Yes, if the container is in the driving space of a motor home
B) No, there are no exceptions
C) Yes, if the container is in the trunk
No, there are no exceptions
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you: