Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
A) Yes, if the container is in the driving space of a motor home
B) No, there are no exceptions
C) Yes, if the container is in the trunk
No, there are no exceptions
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- It is your responsibility to know:
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- Following distance should increase when you:
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should: