It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
A) Unless you are in a designated turn lane
B) Unless your turn is protected by a green arrow
C) Even if you do not see any other vehicles around
Even if you do not see any other vehicles around
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- Scanning while you drive means you: