It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
A) Unless you are in a designated turn lane
B) Unless your turn is protected by a green arrow
C) Even if you do not see any other vehicles around
Even if you do not see any other vehicles around
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- Following distance should increase when you:
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- You should never park:
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- A green painted curb means:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- The driver is:
- After a train has passed, you should:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?