It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
A) Unless you are in a designated turn lane
B) Unless your turn is protected by a green arrow
C) Even if you do not see any other vehicles around
Even if you do not see any other vehicles around
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- Solid yellow lines separate:
- It is your responsibility to know:
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?