It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
A) Unless you are in a designated turn lane
B) Unless your turn is protected by a green arrow
C) Even if you do not see any other vehicles around
Even if you do not see any other vehicles around
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- A curb painted red means:
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look: