It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
A) The light is yellow
B) The light is flashing yellow and you didn’t stop first
C) You can’t get all the way across before the light turns red
You can’t get all the way across before the light turns red
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- You should never park:
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):