It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
A) The light is yellow
B) The light is flashing yellow and you didn’t stop first
C) You can’t get all the way across before the light turns red
You can’t get all the way across before the light turns red
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- You may legally block an intersection:
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
- After a train has passed, you should:
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- You should never park:
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from: