It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
A) The light is yellow
B) The light is flashing yellow and you didn’t stop first
C) You can’t get all the way across before the light turns red
You can’t get all the way across before the light turns red
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- It is your responsibility to know:
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should: