It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
A) The light is yellow
B) The light is flashing yellow and you didn’t stop first
C) You can’t get all the way across before the light turns red
You can’t get all the way across before the light turns red
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- You should honk your horn when you:
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- At night, it is hardest to see:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?