It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
A) The light is yellow
B) The light is flashing yellow and you didn’t stop first
C) You can’t get all the way across before the light turns red
You can’t get all the way across before the light turns red
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- A green painted curb means:
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated: