It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
A) The light is yellow
B) The light is flashing yellow and you didn’t stop first
C) You can’t get all the way across before the light turns red
You can’t get all the way across before the light turns red
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- Roads freeze more quickly when they are:
- You may honk your horn when you:
- Before turning, you should:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- The driver is:
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart: