It is best to keep a space cushion:
A) Only In Back Of Your Vehicle
B) Only On The Left And Right Side Of Your Vehicle
C) On All Sides Of The Vehicle
On All Sides Of The Vehicle
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from: