It is best to keep a space cushion:
A) Only In Back Of Your Vehicle
B) Only On The Left And Right Side Of Your Vehicle
C) On All Sides Of The Vehicle
On All Sides Of The Vehicle
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- It is your responsibility to know:
- On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- At night, it is hardest to see:
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should: