It is best to keep a space cushion:
A) Only In Back Of Your Vehicle
B) Only On The Left And Right Side Of Your Vehicle
C) On All Sides Of The Vehicle
On All Sides Of The Vehicle
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you: