It is best to keep a space cushion:
A) Only In Back Of Your Vehicle
B) Only On The Left And Right Side Of Your Vehicle
C) On All Sides Of The Vehicle
On All Sides Of The Vehicle
Related Permit Test Questions:
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- A curb painted red means:
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- When you park on the roadway, you should: