It is best to keep a space cushion:
A) Only In Back Of Your Vehicle
B) Only On The Left And Right Side Of Your Vehicle
C) On All Sides Of The Vehicle
On All Sides Of The Vehicle
Related Permit Test Questions:
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- Blocking an intersection during “rush hour” traffic is not permitted:
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?