It is best to keep a space cushion:
A) Only In Back Of Your Vehicle
B) Only On The Left And Right Side Of Your Vehicle
C) On All Sides Of The Vehicle
On All Sides Of The Vehicle
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- You may legally block an intersection:
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- What is a safety zone?
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- Solid yellow lines separate:
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the: