It is best to keep a space cushion:
A) Only In Back Of Your Vehicle
B) Only On The Left And Right Side Of Your Vehicle
C) On All Sides Of The Vehicle
On All Sides Of The Vehicle
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- Blocking an intersection during “rush hour” traffic is not permitted:
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal: