It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
A) One tenth (0.10) of one percent
B) Eight hundredths (0.08) of one percent
C) Five hundredths (0.05) of one percent
Eight hundredths (0.08) of one percent
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be: