It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
A) One tenth (0.10) of one percent
B) Eight hundredths (0.08) of one percent
C) Five hundredths (0.05) of one percent
Eight hundredths (0.08) of one percent
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- You must use your seat belt:
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally: