It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
A) One tenth (0.10) of one percent
B) Eight hundredths (0.08) of one percent
C) Five hundredths (0.05) of one percent
Eight hundredths (0.08) of one percent
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- You may legally block an intersection:
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?