It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
A) One tenth (0.10) of one percent
B) Eight hundredths (0.08) of one percent
C) Five hundredths (0.05) of one percent
Eight hundredths (0.08) of one percent
Related Permit Test Questions:
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- You should honk your horn when you:
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- Blocking an intersection during “rush hour” traffic is not permitted:
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.