It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
A) One tenth (0.10) of one percent
B) Eight hundredths (0.08) of one percent
C) Five hundredths (0.05) of one percent
Eight hundredths (0.08) of one percent
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- You may legally block an intersection:
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- Backing your vehicle is:
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?