It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
A) One tenth (0.10) of one percent
B) Eight hundredths (0.08) of one percent
C) Five hundredths (0.05) of one percent
Eight hundredths (0.08) of one percent
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- A white painted curb means:
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?