It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
A) One tenth (0.10) of one percent
B) Eight hundredths (0.08) of one percent
C) Five hundredths (0.05) of one percent
Eight hundredths (0.08) of one percent
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- When parking a car, you should:
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- When driving on slick roads, you should:
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- Which of the following is true about double parking?