It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
A) High beam lights
B) Low beam lights
C) Emergency flashers
Low beam lights
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- A green painted curb means:
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- Before turning, you should:
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.