It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
A) High beam lights
B) Low beam lights
C) Emergency flashers
Low beam lights
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- You should never park:
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- What is a safety zone?
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to: