It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
A) High beam lights
B) Low beam lights
C) Emergency flashers
Low beam lights
Related Permit Test Questions:
- The driver is:
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- You should never park:
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- The “four-second rule” refers to how one should:
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals: