It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
A) High beam lights
B) Low beam lights
C) Emergency flashers
Low beam lights
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- Following distance should increase when you:
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- When driving on slick roads, you should:
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when: