It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
A) High beam lights
B) Low beam lights
C) Emergency flashers
Low beam lights
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- You should never park:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- You should honk your horn when you:
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- A curb painted blue means:
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- When parking a car, you should:
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping: