It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
A) High beam lights
B) Low beam lights
C) Emergency flashers
Low beam lights
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- Solid yellow lines separate:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- Roads become very slippery:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- After a train has passed, you should:
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.