Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
A) Other drivers to use when merging onto an offramp
B) The truck driver to use for stopping the vehicle
C) Other drivers to use when they want to slow down
The truck driver to use for stopping the vehicle
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Backing your vehicle is:
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- Solid yellow lines separate:
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- You should never park:
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- You should honk your horn when you:
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- When driving in fog, you should use your:
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should: