Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
A) Other drivers to use when merging onto an offramp
B) The truck driver to use for stopping the vehicle
C) Other drivers to use when they want to slow down
The truck driver to use for stopping the vehicle
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- The “four-second rule” refers to how one should:
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you: