Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
A) Other drivers to use when merging onto an offramp
B) The truck driver to use for stopping the vehicle
C) Other drivers to use when they want to slow down
The truck driver to use for stopping the vehicle
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- When driving on slick roads, you should:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- When parking a car, you should:
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- It is your responsibility to know:
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine: