Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
A) Other drivers to use when merging onto an offramp
B) The truck driver to use for stopping the vehicle
C) Other drivers to use when they want to slow down
The truck driver to use for stopping the vehicle
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Solid yellow lines separate:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- After a train has passed, you should:
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- At night, it is hardest to see:
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- The driver is:
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- You may honk your horn when you:
- Orange colored road signs:
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?