Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
A) Other drivers to use when merging onto an offramp
B) The truck driver to use for stopping the vehicle
C) Other drivers to use when they want to slow down
The truck driver to use for stopping the vehicle
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- After a train has passed, you should:
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- A curb painted blue means:
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- Roads become very slippery:
- It is your responsibility to know:
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- You may honk your horn when you:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):