Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
A) Other drivers to use when merging onto an offramp
B) The truck driver to use for stopping the vehicle
C) Other drivers to use when they want to slow down
The truck driver to use for stopping the vehicle
Related Permit Test Questions:
- A white painted curb means:
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- Roads become very slippery:
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you: