Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
A) Other drivers to use when merging onto an offramp
B) The truck driver to use for stopping the vehicle
C) Other drivers to use when they want to slow down
The truck driver to use for stopping the vehicle
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- A curb painted red means:
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- You should honk your horn when you:
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- A curb painted blue means:
- Orange colored road signs:
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates: