Merging onto a road is safest if you:
A) Slowly move into the nearest lane so other drivers will make room for you
B) Drive on the shoulder of the road until there is an opening
C) Wait for a large enough gap in traffic to enter the road
Drive on the shoulder of the road until there is an opening
Related Permit Test Questions:
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- Roads become very slippery:
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- Backing your vehicle is:
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?