On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
A) Driving On A Single Lane Entrance Ramp
B) The driver you are passing is travelling slower than the posted speed limit
C) The driver you are passing is making a left turn
The driver you are passing is making a left turn
Related Permit Test Questions:
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- When driving on slick roads, you should:
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?