On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
A) Driving On A Single Lane Entrance Ramp
B) The driver you are passing is travelling slower than the posted speed limit
C) The driver you are passing is making a left turn
The driver you are passing is making a left turn
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- You must use your seat belt:
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- Backing your vehicle is:
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- When parking a car, you should:
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved: