On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
A) Driving On A Single Lane Entrance Ramp
B) The driver you are passing is travelling slower than the posted speed limit
C) The driver you are passing is making a left turn
The driver you are passing is making a left turn
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?