On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
A) Driving On A Single Lane Entrance Ramp
B) The driver you are passing is travelling slower than the posted speed limit
C) The driver you are passing is making a left turn
The driver you are passing is making a left turn
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- A green painted curb means:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- Orange colored road signs:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.