On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
A) Driving On A Single Lane Entrance Ramp
B) The driver you are passing is travelling slower than the posted speed limit
C) The driver you are passing is making a left turn
The driver you are passing is making a left turn
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Orange colored road signs:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- You should honk your horn when you:
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to: