On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
A) Driving On A Single Lane Entrance Ramp
B) The driver you are passing is travelling slower than the posted speed limit
C) The driver you are passing is making a left turn
The driver you are passing is making a left turn
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- Roads freeze more quickly when they are:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- Backing your vehicle is:
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?