On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
A) Driving On A Single Lane Entrance Ramp
B) The driver you are passing is travelling slower than the posted speed limit
C) The driver you are passing is making a left turn
The driver you are passing is making a left turn
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- Roads freeze more quickly when they are:
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.