On the highway, you should look far down the road:
A) In order to see hazards early
B) because it takes 1/4 mile to stop your vehicle completely
C) because it helps you keep up with traffic
In order to see hazards early
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- When driving in fog, you should use your:
- You may legally block an intersection:
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- When driving on wet roads, you should: