On the highway, you should look far down the road:
A) In order to see hazards early
B) because it takes 1/4 mile to stop your vehicle completely
C) because it helps you keep up with traffic
In order to see hazards early
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks: