On the highway, you should look far down the road:
A) In order to see hazards early
B) because it takes 1/4 mile to stop your vehicle completely
C) because it helps you keep up with traffic
In order to see hazards early
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- When driving in fog, you should use your:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
- A white painted curb means:
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?