On the highway, you should look far down the road:
A) In order to see hazards early
B) because it takes 1/4 mile to stop your vehicle completely
C) because it helps you keep up with traffic
In order to see hazards early
Related Permit Test Questions:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- It is your responsibility to know:
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- Roads become very slippery:
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart: