On the highway, you should look far down the road:
A) In order to see hazards early
B) because it takes 1/4 mile to stop your vehicle completely
C) because it helps you keep up with traffic
In order to see hazards early
Related Permit Test Questions:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping: