On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
A) Close To The Center Line
B) Close To The Outside Line
C) In The Center Of The Lane
Close To The Center Line
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- A curb painted red means:
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- After a train has passed, you should:
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- If you stop at a railroad crossing with more than one track:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- You should check traffic behind you:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle: