On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
A) Close To The Center Line
B) Close To The Outside Line
C) In The Center Of The Lane
Close To The Center Line
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- A white painted curb means: