On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
A) Close To The Center Line
B) Close To The Outside Line
C) In The Center Of The Lane
Close To The Center Line
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
- The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?