On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
A) Close To The Center Line
B) Close To The Outside Line
C) In The Center Of The Lane
Close To The Center Line
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- Following distance should increase when you:
- Roads freeze more quickly when they are:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?