On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
A) Close To The Center Line
B) Close To The Outside Line
C) In The Center Of The Lane
Close To The Center Line
Related Permit Test Questions:
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- You should honk your horn when you:
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- A green painted curb means:
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- At night, it is hardest to see:
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- What is a safety zone?
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.