On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
A) Close To The Center Line
B) Close To The Outside Line
C) In The Center Of The Lane
Close To The Center Line
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- The driver is:
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- A green painted curb means:
- On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when: