On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
A) Close To The Center Line
B) Close To The Outside Line
C) In The Center Of The Lane
Close To The Center Line
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- A curb painted blue means:
- On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
- At night, it is hardest to see: