Orange colored road signs:
A) Advise you of rest stops and points of historical interest
B) Warn you of an increase in the posted speed limit
C) Tell you of road workers or road equipment ahead
Tell you of road workers or road equipment ahead
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- A curb painted red means:
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- When driving in fog, you should use your:
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using: