Orange colored road signs:
A) Advise you of rest stops and points of historical interest
B) Warn you of an increase in the posted speed limit
C) Tell you of road workers or road equipment ahead
Tell you of road workers or road equipment ahead
Related Permit Test Questions:
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- You should check traffic behind you:
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):