Orange colored road signs:
A) Advise you of rest stops and points of historical interest
B) Warn you of an increase in the posted speed limit
C) Tell you of road workers or road equipment ahead
Tell you of road workers or road equipment ahead
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- You must use your seat belt:
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- Roads freeze more quickly when they are:
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- A green painted curb means:
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.