Orange colored road signs:
A) Advise you of rest stops and points of historical interest
B) Warn you of an increase in the posted speed limit
C) Tell you of road workers or road equipment ahead
Tell you of road workers or road equipment ahead
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- A curb painted blue means:
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- A white painted curb means:
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.