Orange colored road signs:
A) Advise you of rest stops and points of historical interest
B) Warn you of an increase in the posted speed limit
C) Tell you of road workers or road equipment ahead
Tell you of road workers or road equipment ahead
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- A curb painted blue means:
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must: