Orange colored road signs:
A) Advise you of rest stops and points of historical interest
B) Warn you of an increase in the posted speed limit
C) Tell you of road workers or road equipment ahead
Tell you of road workers or road equipment ahead
Related Permit Test Questions:
- At night, it is hardest to see:
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- Orange colored road signs:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- If you stop at a railroad crossing with more than one track:
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- You may honk your horn when you:
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway: