Orange colored road signs:
A) Advise you of rest stops and points of historical interest
B) Warn you of an increase in the posted speed limit
C) Tell you of road workers or road equipment ahead
Tell you of road workers or road equipment ahead
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- A curb painted blue means:
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- It is your responsibility to know:
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- After a train has passed, you should:
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
- The driver is: