Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
A) Drive on the freeway shoulder until a gap appears
B) Stop before merging with freeway traffic
C) Make room by forcing your way into a small gap
Stop before merging with freeway traffic
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- Orange colored road signs:
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- The “four-second rule” refers to how one should:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- You may legally block an intersection:
- When parking a car, you should:
- You should never park:
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?