Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
A) Drive on the freeway shoulder until a gap appears
B) Stop before merging with freeway traffic
C) Make room by forcing your way into a small gap
Stop before merging with freeway traffic
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- The driver is:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- After a train has passed, you should:
- What is a safety zone?
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- You may legally block an intersection:
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- You should signal continuously while turning because it: