Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
A) Drive on the freeway shoulder until a gap appears
B) Stop before merging with freeway traffic
C) Make room by forcing your way into a small gap
Stop before merging with freeway traffic
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- Before turning, you should:
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- Backing your vehicle is:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- Drive below the posted speed limit when: