Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
A) Drive on the freeway shoulder until a gap appears
B) Stop before merging with freeway traffic
C) Make room by forcing your way into a small gap
Stop before merging with freeway traffic
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- The driver is:
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- A curb painted red means: