Parking is NEVER permitted:
A) Twenty feet from a railroad track
B) In a crosshatched pattern space next to a disabled parking space
C) On a hill
In a crosshatched pattern space next to a disabled parking space
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- Orange colored road signs:
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- On the highway, you should look far down the road: