Parking is NEVER permitted:
A) Twenty feet from a railroad track
B) In a crosshatched pattern space next to a disabled parking space
C) On a hill
In a crosshatched pattern space next to a disabled parking space
Related Permit Test Questions:
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- You may legally block an intersection:
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is: