Parking is NEVER permitted:
A) Twenty feet from a railroad track
B) In a crosshatched pattern space next to a disabled parking space
C) On a hill
In a crosshatched pattern space next to a disabled parking space
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- You should never park:
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- At night, it is hardest to see:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- When passing a bicyclist, you should: