Parking is NEVER permitted:
A) Twenty feet from a railroad track
B) In a crosshatched pattern space next to a disabled parking space
C) On a hill
In a crosshatched pattern space next to a disabled parking space
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you:
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- A curb painted red means:
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- After a train has passed, you should:
- Roads freeze more quickly when they are:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- You may legally block an intersection:
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- Your ability to stop is affected by: