Parking is NEVER permitted:
A) Twenty feet from a railroad track
B) In a crosshatched pattern space next to a disabled parking space
C) On a hill
In a crosshatched pattern space next to a disabled parking space
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
- At night, it is hardest to see:
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- You should not pass another vehicle: