Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
A) Help maintain driver alertness
B) Are distracting activities
C) Are not distracting activities
Are distracting activities
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- The driver is:
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- Solid yellow lines separate:
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- On the highway, you should look far down the road: