Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
A) Help maintain driver alertness
B) Are distracting activities
C) Are not distracting activities
Are distracting activities
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- You should honk your horn when you:
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?