Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
A) Help maintain driver alertness
B) Are distracting activities
C) Are not distracting activities
Are distracting activities
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may: