Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
A) Help maintain driver alertness
B) Are distracting activities
C) Are not distracting activities
Are distracting activities
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- Blocking an intersection during “rush hour” traffic is not permitted:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- The “four-second rule” refers to how one should:
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine: