Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
A) Help maintain driver alertness
B) Are distracting activities
C) Are not distracting activities
Are distracting activities
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- The “four-second rule” refers to how one should:
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- You should honk your horn when you:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- Backing your vehicle is:
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):