There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
A) 10 m.p.h.
B) 15 m.p.h.
C) 25 m.p.h.
Related Permit Test Questions:
- The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you:
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- You may honk your horn when you:
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- Roads freeze more quickly when they are:
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.