Roads become very slippery:
A) When It Has Been Raining For An Hour Or More
B) For The First 10 To 15 Minutes Of A Rain Storm
C) Right After The Rain Has Stopped
For The First 10 To 15 Minutes Of A Rain Storm
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- Your blind spot is the area of the road: