Roads become very slippery:
A) When It Has Been Raining For An Hour Or More
B) For The First 10 To 15 Minutes Of A Rain Storm
C) Right After The Rain Has Stopped
For The First 10 To 15 Minutes Of A Rain Storm
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- Following distance should increase when you:
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- What is a safety zone?
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- The driver is:
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- You may legally block an intersection:
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- It is illegal to block an intersection: