Roads become very slippery:
A) When It Has Been Raining For An Hour Or More
B) For The First 10 To 15 Minutes Of A Rain Storm
C) Right After The Rain Has Stopped
For The First 10 To 15 Minutes Of A Rain Storm
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- You should never park:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?