Roads become very slippery:
A) When It Has Been Raining For An Hour Or More
B) For The First 10 To 15 Minutes Of A Rain Storm
C) Right After The Rain Has Stopped
For The First 10 To 15 Minutes Of A Rain Storm
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- You may honk your horn when you:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- Roads become very slippery:
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- You should honk your horn when you:
- A green painted curb means:
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates: