Roads become very slippery:
A) When It Has Been Raining For An Hour Or More
B) For The First 10 To 15 Minutes Of A Rain Storm
C) Right After The Rain Has Stopped
For The First 10 To 15 Minutes Of A Rain Storm
Related Permit Test Questions:
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- At night, it is hardest to see:
- You must use your seat belt:
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- If you stop at a railroad crossing with more than one track:
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.