Roads freeze more quickly when they are:
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- You should never park:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol: