Roads freeze more quickly when they are:
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You may honk your horn when you:
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is: