Roads freeze more quickly when they are:
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- Following distance should increase when you:
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?