Roads freeze more quickly when they are:
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- You should not pass another vehicle: