Roads freeze more quickly when they are:
Related Permit Test Questions:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- What is a safety zone?
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when: