Roads freeze more quickly when they are:
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you:
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- You must use your seat belt:
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- If you stop at a railroad crossing with more than one track:
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- The “four-second rule” refers to how one should:
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should: