Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
A) Looking over your right shoulder as you back up
B) Checking behind your vehicle before you get in
C) Tapping your horn before you back up
Tapping your horn before you back up
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- You should honk your horn when you:
- It is your responsibility to know:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- You should never park:
- The driver is:
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- After a train has passed, you should:
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.