Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
A) Looking over your right shoulder as you back up
B) Checking behind your vehicle before you get in
C) Tapping your horn before you back up
Tapping your horn before you back up
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- When parking a car, you should:
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- Parking is NEVER permitted: