Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
A) Looking over your right shoulder as you back up
B) Checking behind your vehicle before you get in
C) Tapping your horn before you back up
Tapping your horn before you back up
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- A green painted curb means:
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- A curb painted red means:
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- A white painted curb means:
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- You should not pass another vehicle: