Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
A) Looking over your right shoulder as you back up
B) Checking behind your vehicle before you get in
C) Tapping your horn before you back up
Tapping your horn before you back up
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- You should honk your horn when you:
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- What is a safety zone?
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
- The driver is:
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should: