Scanning while you drive means you:
A) Keep your eyes moving and look at everything
B) Stare at the car immediately ahead of you
C) Look as far ahead as you can see
Keep your eyes moving and look at everything
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):