Scanning while you drive means you:
A) Keep your eyes moving and look at everything
B) Stare at the car immediately ahead of you
C) Look as far ahead as you can see
Keep your eyes moving and look at everything
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- You may honk your horn when you:
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- At night, it is hardest to see:
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should: