Scanning while you drive means you:
A) Keep your eyes moving and look at everything
B) Stare at the car immediately ahead of you
C) Look as far ahead as you can see
Keep your eyes moving and look at everything
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- Before turning, you should:
- Roads become very slippery:
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- Blocking an intersection during “rush hour” traffic is not permitted:
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- What is a safety zone?