Scanning while you drive means you:
A) Keep your eyes moving and look at everything
B) Stare at the car immediately ahead of you
C) Look as far ahead as you can see
Keep your eyes moving and look at everything
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you:
- The driver is:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- Orange colored road signs:
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- It is your responsibility to know: