Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
A) Can frustrate other drivers and make them angry
B) Cannot result in a traffic citation
C) Reduces accidents by preventing you from being ‘cut off’
Can frustrate other drivers and make them angry
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should: