Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
A) Can frustrate other drivers and make them angry
B) Cannot result in a traffic citation
C) Reduces accidents by preventing you from being ‘cut off’
Can frustrate other drivers and make them angry
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- Following distance should increase when you:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is: