Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
A) Can frustrate other drivers and make them angry
B) Cannot result in a traffic citation
C) Reduces accidents by preventing you from being ‘cut off’
Can frustrate other drivers and make them angry
Related Permit Test Questions:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- Roads freeze more quickly when they are:
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- After a train has passed, you should:
- Following distance should increase when you:
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?