Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
A) Can frustrate other drivers and make them angry
B) Cannot result in a traffic citation
C) Reduces accidents by preventing you from being ‘cut off’
Can frustrate other drivers and make them angry
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- You must use your seat belt:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.