Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
A) Can frustrate other drivers and make them angry
B) Cannot result in a traffic citation
C) Reduces accidents by preventing you from being ‘cut off’
Can frustrate other drivers and make them angry
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- What is a safety zone?
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?