Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
A) Can frustrate other drivers and make them angry
B) Cannot result in a traffic citation
C) Reduces accidents by preventing you from being ‘cut off’
Can frustrate other drivers and make them angry
Related Permit Test Questions:
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- Before turning, you should:
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- After a train has passed, you should:
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV: