Taking drugs along with alcohol:
A) Increases the risk of causing a crash
B) Is no more dangerous than alcohol by itself
C) Lessens the effect of alcohol on your ability to drive
Increases the risk of causing a crash
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- Blocking an intersection during “rush hour” traffic is not permitted:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- Orange colored road signs:
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- You may legally block an intersection: