Taking drugs along with alcohol:
A) Increases the risk of causing a crash
B) Is no more dangerous than alcohol by itself
C) Lessens the effect of alcohol on your ability to drive
Increases the risk of causing a crash
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- What is a safety zone?
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- When parking a car, you should:
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- Before turning, you should:
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?