Taking drugs along with alcohol:
A) Increases the risk of causing a crash
B) Is no more dangerous than alcohol by itself
C) Lessens the effect of alcohol on your ability to drive
Increases the risk of causing a crash
Related Permit Test Questions:
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- At night, it is hardest to see:
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- The driver is:
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- Before turning, you should:
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.