Taking drugs along with alcohol:
A) Increases the risk of causing a crash
B) Is no more dangerous than alcohol by itself
C) Lessens the effect of alcohol on your ability to drive
Increases the risk of causing a crash
Related Permit Test Questions:
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- You should honk your horn when you:
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- At night, it is hardest to see:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.