Taking drugs along with alcohol:
A) Increases the risk of causing a crash
B) Is no more dangerous than alcohol by itself
C) Lessens the effect of alcohol on your ability to drive
Increases the risk of causing a crash
Related Permit Test Questions:
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- If you stop at a railroad crossing with more than one track:
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- Following distance should increase when you:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should: