Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
A) They are driving with adult passengers
B) They are driving with teenage passengers
C) They are driving without any passengers
They are driving with teenage passengers
Related Permit Test Questions:
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be: