Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
A) They are driving with adult passengers
B) They are driving with teenage passengers
C) They are driving without any passengers
They are driving with teenage passengers
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- Blocking an intersection during “rush hour” traffic is not permitted:
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- A curb painted red means:
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- Roads become very slippery:
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- When driving in fog, you should use your:
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- Roads freeze more quickly when they are:
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to: