Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
A) 6 hours
B) 8 hours
C) 9 hours
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- When driving in fog, you should use your:
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- What is a safety zone?
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- Roads freeze more quickly when they are:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you:
- At night, it is hardest to see: