Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
A) 6 hours
B) 8 hours
C) 9 hours
Related Permit Test Questions:
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- You may honk your horn when you:
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- Scanning while you drive means you: