Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
A) 6 hours
B) 8 hours
C) 9 hours
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- The “four-second rule” refers to how one should:
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?