Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
A) 6 hours
B) 8 hours
C) 9 hours
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- Backing your vehicle is:
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?