Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
A) 6 hours
B) 8 hours
C) 9 hours
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- Solid yellow lines separate:
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should: