Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
A) 6 hours
B) 8 hours
C) 9 hours
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
- Blocking an intersection during “rush hour” traffic is not permitted:
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- It is your responsibility to know:
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- After a train has passed, you should:
- Roads freeze more quickly when they are: