Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
A) 6 hours
B) 8 hours
C) 9 hours
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- Orange colored road signs:
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- You should never park:
- Solid yellow lines separate: