Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
A) 6 hours
B) 8 hours
C) 9 hours
Related Permit Test Questions:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- Blocking an intersection during “rush hour” traffic is not permitted:
- You must use your seat belt:
- A curb painted blue means:
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should