The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
A) Road And Weather Conditions And Oncoming Traffic
B) Presence Of A Stop Sign
C) Cars Behind You
Road And Weather Conditions And Oncoming Traffic
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- Orange colored road signs:
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you: