The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
A) Road And Weather Conditions And Oncoming Traffic
B) Presence Of A Stop Sign
C) Cars Behind You
Road And Weather Conditions And Oncoming Traffic
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
- A green painted curb means:
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- You should check traffic behind you:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- Roads become very slippery:
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should: