The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
A) Road And Weather Conditions And Oncoming Traffic
B) Presence Of A Stop Sign
C) Cars Behind You
Road And Weather Conditions And Oncoming Traffic
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- At night, it is hardest to see:
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- Orange colored road signs:
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- You may honk your horn when you:
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must: