The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
A) Road And Weather Conditions And Oncoming Traffic
B) Presence Of A Stop Sign
C) Cars Behind You
Road And Weather Conditions And Oncoming Traffic
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- When driving on slick roads, you should:
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must: